Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Architecture

WALT: We are learning to create accurate floor plans for building a house.

Malo e Lelei Everybody! Today we are working on our Project Based Learning/Architecture. Firstly we started with searching up a site called https://floorplancreator.net/# to do this Project!

What I learnt from doing this activity is before building a house you need a:

  • How to create a Floor plan
  • Where to put the rooms
  • Accurate measurement of the house
  • If the door opens
  • How much space would be in the house
  • Where the kitchen & Living Room is going to be
  • How big the bathroom & toilet will be 

If I joined the building industry I would like to be a painter just like my dad!


Here is the building I created in 2D!


Here is the building I created in 3D!


No comments:

Post a Comment