Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Questions & Answers - Brown Brother

On Monday me and my reading group were given an activity which was question we had to answer about Brown Brother which was a poem made by Joshua Iosefo. Joshua is a 17 year old who is a prefect at Auckland's mount Roscoe grammar. He made a inspiring speech about brown brother, brown brother is his way of saying he loves being brown and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. so here are the questions me and my were given and my answers:

Questions & Answers:

Who is Iosefa’s main audience?

Answer: His main audience is the world.

What was the purpose of his speech?

Answer: His speech is about what racism does.

Was he successful in sending his message to his target audience?

Answer: Yes, He was very successful in getting his message to his target audience. 

What can we learn from his speech?

Answer: what i learned from that little speech was, to not be embarrassed by the colour of my skin and to be proud of being brown.

How many views has Iosefa had on his speech? Why do you think people have viewed his speech?

Answer: Joshua had gotten “216,753” views on his poem about brown brother. And I think people viewed his video because they wanted to help spread the word of being brown.

Is there evidence people do not agree with his speech? What are their arguments?

Answer: No, i don’t think that there is evidence that people disagree with him. If there is, I will never agree to what they say about the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment