Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Basic Facts Timed

LEARNING GOAL - I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

SUCCESS CRITERIA -

I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.
This week Friday
Last Week Friday
Today I had done my Basic facts and am am really getting frustrated in basic facts cause of the facts "20- ?  =4     20-13=   8+8=     Half of 14 =         30 + ?  =     6-?=" so that's what I was struggling with and getting frustrated about. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victoria, I like how your sharing what you were frustrated with and what you were struggling with because most people just post on their blogs saying " the math problems were so easy" As long as your giving the math problems 99% its not the end of the world if you get low marks! Since its a new year what would you do to improve on what your struggling with?

    kind regards,
    Uinita

    ReplyDelete